What is this you ask? Well, its coleslaw made with brussell sprouts instead of cabbage. Simple really. And I don’t know why I didn’t think of it before. It really is delicious.
- About 6 brussell sprouts, washed and trimmed
- 1/2 a carrot
- Handful of chopped parsley
- 2-3 tablespoons good quality mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- A dash of sherry vinegar (use lemon juice if you don’t have any)
- Salt & pepper
Very finely slice the sprouts, then chop until quite small. Grate the carrot and add with the chopped parsley. Combine with the other ingredients, and serve , preferably with potatoes and grilled meat or fish, or schnitzel.